Servicing the entire Greater Sacramento Area!
916-904-4583 Ask for John
Woodruff Roofing & Construction is not your regular roof repair provider.
Our company has gained its credentials in its 25 years of experience, and today, we continue to provide people with impeccable roofing & construction solutions.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured, so you don’t need to worry about anything!
All of the services delivered by our roofing company are performed with top grade equipment and materials in order to achieve results of maximum durability and longevity.
Do not miss your chance to benefit from our services!
As a renowned roofing service provider servicing the greater Sacramento area, our company advises people not to hire any amateurs.
The results from their services are truly disappointing, and you will only lose time and money by hiring them.
We, on the other hand, provide a warranty for our services and guarantee for their quality.
Our roofing company works at affordable and budget friendly rates, so you won’t need to worry about any prices.
If you wish to find out more, contact our professionals today, and receive additional information!
Types of FHA Repairs That Must be Completed Prior to Closing an FHA Loan
- Peeling paint in homes built before 1978.
- Unpainted downspouts and broken rain gutters.
- Rotting out-building in need of demolition.
- Exterior doors that do not properly close and open.
- Exposed wiring and uncovered junction boxes.
- Major plumbing issues and leaks.
- Inoperable HVAC systems.
- Leaky or defective roofs, roofs with a life expectancy of less than 3 years, composition over shake.
- Active and visible pest infestation.
- Rotting window sills, eaves, and support columns on a porch.
- Missing appliances that usually are sold with a home such as a stove.
- Bedrooms without minimize-sized windows or bedroom windows with bars that do not release.
- Foundation or structural defects.
- Wet basements.
- Evidence of standing water in the crawl space.
- Inoperable kitchen appliances.
- Empty swimming pools, pools without a working pump and pools with mosquito fish.
- Ripped screens.
- No pressure relief valve on water heater.
- Leaning / broken fence.
Posted from Citrus Heights, California, United States.